Overdraft Line of Credit
With a SFCU Overdraft Line of Credit, your Share Draft (Checking) account is protected from overdrafts.
Your SFCU Overdraft Line of Credit is automatically activated when you exceed your checking account balance. To cover the transaction, funds from your Overdraft Line of Credit are advanced and transferred automatically into your Share Draft (Checking) account in increments of $25.00 to cover the negative balance.(Up to the limit of your line)
- No Overdraft Fees
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No charge for automatic transfers
- Automatic protection provides peace of mind
- Avoid embarrassment of returned checks
- Avoid embarrassment of declined debit cards
You can apply for overdraft privileges on your checking account by applying for an overdraft line-of-credit.