First Time Logging In?
If you were already an online banking user prior to our upgrade in Feb, 2017, please use your existing User ID to sign in and follow the instructions for creating an initial password. You will need to review your profile and accept disclosures to continue. If you have never used this service before, you will need to click on ‘Register” on the sign in screen. Follow the registration instructions.
In Case of Errors or Questions about your Statement
If you believe that there is an error in your monthly statement, we must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent you the first statement on which the error or problem appeared. You can telephone us, but by doing so it will not preserve your rights.
Spencerport Federal Credit Union
PO Box 86
Spencerport, NY 14559
Or by calling the SFCU Main Office at 585-352-6890
In your letter, give us the following information:
You do not have to pay any amount in question while we are investigating, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your statement that are not in question. While we investigate your question, we cannot report you as delinquent or take any action to collect the amount you question.
- Your name and account number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Describe the error and explain, if you can, why you believe there is an error. If you need more information, describe the item you are unsure about.
In Case of Errors or Questions about your Electronic Transfers
Telephone or write us at our Office as soon as you can if you think your statement is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
We will investigate your complaint and will correct any error promptly. If we take more than 10 business days to do this, we will recredit your account for the amount you think is in error so that you will have use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.
- Tell us your name and account number.
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, explain as clearly as you can why you believe there is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.